Residents can receive access to the pool by following these steps:
- If you are a RENTER, you must submit an updated lease with your application.
- If you, or anyone else on the application, is over the age of 18, you MUST provide proof of residency to confirm LRR residency (Drivers license with LRR address, phone/water/electric bill with LRR address, etc.)
- Drivers' License and Passport pictures are NOT permitted.
- HOA staff will confirm LRR Residency and the status of your homeowner account.
- Residents must be in good standing before HOA staff makes these cards.
- HOA Staff makes the access cards and will send an email to the resident to notify them that cards are ready to be picked up in the HOA Office (6201 Sandstone Way, Clifton, VA 20124)
- If you lose a pass or need a replacement pass, new access cards are $25.
- Upgraded access cards are free.
- If you need a nanny pass, please indicate that on the application and these cards cost $200 and only are active for ONE pool season.